| 수강생들은 다운받으시기 바랍니다.|
자료사이즈가 커서 EGG로 분할하여 (1)(2)로 올립니다.
(1)(2)를 모두 다운받아야 파일을 열 수 있습니다.
안순일 교수 (연세대 대기과학과) 소개
<학력 및 주요경력>
학력: 서울대학교 이학 박사
주요경력: 1998-2005: 하와이 대학, 국제태평양연구센터 연구원
2005-현재: 연세대학교 교수
< 저서 및 주요논문 (2013 ~ 현재)>
(1) Ham, Y.-G., M.-K. Sung, S.-I. An, S. D. Schubert, and J.-S. Kug, 2014: Role of tropical Atlantic SST variability as a modulator of El Nino teleconnections. Asia-Pacific J. Atmos. Sci., 50(1), 1-15.
(2) Park, J.-H, and S.-I. An: The Impact of Tropical Western Pacific Convection on the North Pacific Atmospheric Circulation during the Boreal Winter, Climate Dynamics, in press. (corresponding author)
(3) An, S.-I., and S.-H. Im,: Blunt ocean dynamical thermostat in response of tropical eastern Pacific SST toglobal warming. Theoretical and Applied Climatology, published online.
(4) An, S.-I., and J. Choi: Mid-Holocene Tropical Pacific Climate State, Annual Cycle, and ENSO in PMIP2 and PMIP3, Climate Dynamics, published online.
(5) Sung, M.-K., B.-M. Kim, S.-I.An: Altered atmospheric responses to eastern Pacific and central Pacific El Ninos over the north Atlantic region due to stratospheric interference. Climate Dynamics, published online (corresponding author)
(6) Yeh, S.-W., J.-S. Kug, and S.-I. An, 2014: Recent progress on two types of El Nino: observations, dynamics, and future changes, Asia Pacific J. Atmos. Sci., 50, 69-81.
(7) Santos, A., S. McGregor, F.-F. Jin, W. Cai, M.H. England, S.-I. An, M.J. McPhaden and E. Guilyardi, 2013: Late-twentieth-century emergence of the El Nino propagation asymmetry and future projections. Nature, 504, 126-130.
(8) Sung, M-K, Y-G Ham, J-S Kug, S-I An, 2013:An Alterative effect by the tropical north Atlantic SST in Intraseasonally varying El Niño teleconnection over the north Atlantic. Tellus A, 65, 19863 (corresponding author)
(9) Thual, S., B. Dewitte, S.-I. An, S. Illig, N. Ayoub, 2013: Influence of recent stratification changes on ENSO stability in a conceptual model of the equatorial Pacific. J. Climate, 26, 4790-4802.
(10) Kim, H., and S.-I. An, 2013: On the subarctic North Atlantic cooling due to global warming, Theoretical and Applied Climatology, 114, 9-19 (corresponding author)
(11) Park, J.-H., S.-I. An, S.-W. Yeh, N. Schneider, 2013: Quantitative assessment of the climate components driving the Pacific Decadal Oscillation in climate models, Theoretical and Applied Climatology, 112, 431-445 (corresponding author)
(12) An, S.-I., H.-R. Kim, B.-M. Kim, 2013: Impact of Freshwater Discharge from the Greenland Ice Sheet onNorth Atlantic Climate Variability, Theoretical and Applied Climatology, 112, 29-43.
(13) Choi, J., S.-I. An, S.-W. Yeh, J.-Y. Yu, 2013: ENSO-like and ENSO-induced Tropical Pacific Decadal Variability in CGCMs, J Climate, 26, 1485-1501. (corresponding author)
(14) An, S.-I., and J.-H. Park 2013: Maintenance of PDO Variability during the Mid-Holocene in PMIP2, Climate Dynamics, 40, 1291-1299. (Feb 27, 2013)
(15) An, S.-I. and J. Choi, 2013: Inverse relationship between the equatorial eastern Pacific annual-cycle and ENSO amplitudes in a Coupled General Circulation Model, Climate Dynamics, 40, 663-675.
(16) Choi, J. and S.-I. An, 2013: Quantifying the residual effects of ENSO on low-frequency variability in the tropical Pacific. Inter. J. Climatology, 33, 1047-1052 (corresponding author)